- Date : 27/12/2018
- Read: 3 mins
Here’s how to get ready quickly for office after a healthy breakfast every morning, or cook dinner while you are away at work.
While most of us do not find the time to cook a meal three times every day, we do wish to start our day with a healthy breakfast and pack a healthy lunch. Only if it did not take too long to manage everything within the short time we have! Luckily, there are some smart kitchen tools that are making the entire process of cooking faster, healthier, and more convenient.
1. Nespresso Prodigio coffee machine: If you like to start your day with a hot cuppa coffee, this machine is a must-have for your smart kitchen. It is one of those kitchen products that will leave you spoilt for choice. It does what you expect from a coffee maker: it will let you make cups of coffee remotely through your phone or tablet! It uses Nespresso capsules which is an excellent coffee and of high quality. You feed the machine with one capsule and enjoy a rich espresso cup in return.
2. Tefal Cook4Me Connect cooker: This is another excellent product for your home. It is a pressure cooker that can prepare meals for up to six people and keep the food warm until it’s time to eat. There are recipes on the machine and you can also send recipes to the cooker via the app. However, it does not handle the entire process but only manages the actual cooking. It is the perfect kitchen tool for today’s generation who learns to cook from YouTube videos.
3. Rotimatic: This appliance is your solution to the problem of making perfectly round rotis. It is easy to use and you remain in charge of what goes into your rotis. It not only prepares rotis but also puri, pizza, tortilla, wraps and much more. It is healthy, one-touch, and quick. No matter the number of guests dropping in at your place, Rotimatic will not let you down. Every roti is evenly cooked and is as good as anything made by an experienced hand. The technology in Rotimatic definitely believes that the way to your heart is definitely through your stomach.
4. Sous vide: This kitchen tool is for those who want nothing to do with cooking, yet wish for a meal to be ready at dinnertime. It is compatible with Alexa and can also connect to Bluetooth and WiFi. It has an app filled with many delicious recipes and a feature that shows you how the food will turn out. It can produce top-quality results.
5. Full-sized blender: A kitchen is not complete without a full-sized blender that does all the stirring, whisking, blending, and more. You can make soups, dips, desserts, smoothies, and purée in a professional blender. It has a motor and a container. You can adjust the program settings according to your requirements and the blender will automatically turn off when the recipe is done. There are apps and recipes you can use with a professional blender.
It’s not enough to have a smart home; it’s time to make your kitchen smart as well with these top-of-the-line appliances. They will save time and ensure you have a delicious and nutritious meal every single day.